You know High West as the folks who bring power to your homes, businesses, farms and ranches. Now we’re using more than 75 years of experience to address the electrical issues and needs of customers throughout Southeastern Wyoming, Western Nebraska and Northern Colorado. High West Wiring focuses on providing responsiveness and fair treatment while offering superior service at the lowest possible cost. 

E-mail cover letter, resume and/or application to employment@highwestenergy.com.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.